Wednesday 3 May 2017

Stampotique Challenge- One Layer


Its the second week of the Single Layer Challenge, you can find more info in taking part here

I found this challenging as I love using lots of texture, I stamped Buru onto watercolour paper and masked him and then stamped the tree around him

I used inks to colour the backgorund and create his colourful world and coloured Buru with Kuretake Brush pens

The words are from the Quotes Cube, which is in this months new releases

Stampotique


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jools. You have no reason to remember but a long time ago I commented something to the effect that the I found the stamped images somewhat unsettling. Nevertheless, I did not unsubscribe because I love your work (not counting the weird people stamps). I now have to say that I have become more amused by them. You've won me over (but not to the point that I would use them myself). :-) I'm old and this proves you CAN teach an old dog new appreciations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, im so pleased to hear that you like my work and that you have warned to the Stampotique designs, they do have a great selection of designs and styles
      Jools x

      Delete
  2. Silly as it seems (for someone like me with hardly any sense of humor) these little people of been nothing but a sheer DELIGHT to me since I first started watching your artwork Jools. And this one is no exception. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Xj.

    ReplyDelete